- First off, Please DO NOT place a custom order if you are not ready to make 60% upfront payment or deposit before we start work on your custom jewelry.
- Secondly, please DO NOT order if you are not ready to make the upfront payment within 48hrs. Only order when you are ready to pay. If you place an order without making payment within 48hrs, your IP address will be banned from our store forever and you will not be able to enter our website again.
- Be sure of the options you choose when placing your order because you won’t be able to change it once we start production.
- Before we start work on your custom jewelry, we’ll communicate with you to make sure we fully understand what you want, we’d also send you graphic images of what it’d look like when do and make sure you are satisfied before we start the main work. So that being said, all custom orders are treated as final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Re-read all of the above rules and understand it very well. If you have any questions, pls call us on 08129019737.
ABOUT OUR CUSTOM JEWELRY
Throughout our site, we have custom pieces, however, this section focuses only on personalized jewelry for each individual. Custom hip hop jewelry pendants are a great way to step up your jewelry game. Many Nigerian fashionistas want the look and feel of having something specially made for them, but don’t have the capacity to spend thousands and millions for a piece of a fashion item. The ones who can afford it will either have to look into the way of Dubai or America to have their custom piece made. Here at MANDILAX, we can help you achieve quality and affordability without you moving an inch.
Our custom pieces are a great quality within the pocket value range they fall in, in fact, most companies will not make custom jewelry at this quality level, at that price we charge. Then most if they do make this quality level they have to sell the pendants at a much higher price to keep their margins right. On the next page, browse through our entire sample of custom jewelry to see both entry level pieces and much more developed pieces and make your choice.
Most important is translating your design idea into an image that will look perfect for your pendant. Provide as much detail as possible about the layout you have in mind, ideally attaching sketches or inspiration images. The more you give us, the better we’re able to translate your vision into your pendant.